發布時間 / 2017-12-21 12:48:48發布者 /10919 pts
到了B4的級數, 小朋友看到單字八成都會自己唸了, 我會再多補充英英解釋(也可在官網下載)
昨天B4U5的單字解釋 (basic English)
farm animals: animals which live on the farm
hen: chicken’s mother
rooster: chicken’s father
duck: ducks can swim
horse: in the USA , you are like a horse. That means you are strong.
cow: We can get milk from cows.
sheep: We can get wool from sheep.
weekend: Saturday and Sunday
peck/pecked: The chicken pecks every day. / The chicken pecked yesterday.
happen/happened: Did anything interesting happen? / What happened?
複習: T: eggs’ mother Ss: hen T: pecked Ss: The chicken pecked yesterday. T: Saturday and Sunday Ss: weekend
Unit 5 (官網下載)
1. farm animal(s) n. – any animal that lives on the farm
2. hen n. – a female chicken
3. rooster n. – a male chicken
4. duck n. – a bird that lives by water and has short legs, webbed feet
5. horse n. – a large animal with four legs, a mane, and a tail which people ride on or
use to pull heavy things
6. cow n. – a large, female farm animal kept for milk or meat
7. sheep n. – a farm animal whose skin is covered with wool
8. weekend n. – Saturday and Sunday
9. tea egg n. – an egg that has been cooked in boiling water
10. interesting adj. – something is special, exciting or unusual that attracts
11. peck(ed) v. – a bird lifts or hits something with its beak
12. think (thought) v. – to have an opinion about something or someone
13. happen(ed) v. – to take place by chance